Hmmm… Seems I’m on a roll here with the posts… Just trying to catch up with all the things I’ve been meaning to post about for a long time…
As of a couple of weeks ago, I’m now a lot poorer, but also a lot more planned up… I booked my Christmas holidays…
Here’s the plan
- Fly London to Melbourne (via Sydney <IMG alt=:( class="emoticon" src="/images/emotions/emotion-6.gif" border=0>), leaving December 8th, arriving December 10th
- (lots of time with family and friends in melbourne, enjoying the beautiful Australian summer <IMG alt=":)" class="emoticon" src="/images/emotions/emotion-1.gif" border=0>)
- (some kind of trip up to Queensland to go diving, as soon as Allison and Jeremy sort something out)
- Fly Melbourne to Christchurch (NZ), leaving January 8th
- (a week or so with Eva, bumming around and checking out a tiny bit of NZ)
- Fly Christchurch to Los Angeles, leaving January 15th (arriving 7 hours before I leave…)
- (Tour with Trek America across the southern US to New York, leaving January 18th, arriving February 5th)
- Fly New York to London, leaving February 8th, arriving February 9th
So… roughly £2000 later, I’m sorted. It’s gonna be great fun.
If you’re in any of those places (and most of you will be (that’s why I’m going there)), holler out, and we’ll do something.